This is my first X'mas card. Wanted to wait until Advent, but on second thought, I decided to begin before I get too busy.
I'm not too pleased with my photography or should I blame the holographic paper ?
I'm certainly happy with my little X'mas trees and reindeer's especially Rudolph. He has a shiny nose and if you could clearly see it, you would surely say it glows
First, I drew one tree on a bit of green card stock and cut it out, then used it as a template to draw and cut out the rest. Each tree was made using three cut outs. Next the tip of each branch was adorned with berries (red glitter), then glued to one another at the center fold. The star was cut from gold foil paper, using a holographic star sticker as a template. The last bit of this ribbon was from my stash. As I felt the holographic paper was too glittery I tried to lessen it to some extent with a few silver punched snowflakes and added the punched reindeer's entering the galaxy. Santa is way behind !! The sentiment was handwritten.
First, I drew one tree on a bit of green card stock and cut it out, then used it as a template to draw and cut out the rest. Each tree was made using three cut outs. Next the tip of each branch was adorned with berries (red glitter), then glued to one another at the center fold. The star was cut from gold foil paper, using a holographic star sticker as a template. The last bit of this ribbon was from my stash. As I felt the holographic paper was too glittery I tried to lessen it to some extent with a few silver punched snowflakes and added the punched reindeer's entering the galaxy. Santa is way behind !! The sentiment was handwritten.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
2 Sister's Challenge - Christmas
I did it Creations - Traditional X'mas colours
Craft your days away - X'mas trees
Ellephantastic Challenges - Christmas
ABC Challenge - H- Holidays
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional X'mas colors
Pollycraft Challenge - Glittery X'mas
Crafty Calendar - Snoflakes
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Snowflakes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas
ABC X'mas Challenge - X- X'mas
Flourishes - Christmas
Craft your days away - X'mas trees
Ellephantastic Challenges - Christmas
ABC Challenge - H- Holidays
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional X'mas colors
Pollycraft Challenge - Glittery X'mas
Crafty Calendar - Snoflakes
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Snowflakes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas
ABC X'mas Challenge - X- X'mas
Flourishes - Christmas




49 comments:
This is gorgeous! Love the shimmery paper you used. So glad you could join us at Card Patterns this week.
I LOVE the holographic paper and the dimensional christmas trees. Beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE the holographic paper and the dimensional trees. Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing! :)
Awesome card, love the trees and the halographic paper looks just as well. So much hardwork on the tree.
xxx Monica
wow, clever card, gorgeous, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx
Fab xmas card, love the dimensional trees! Thanks for joining us at Lexi’s Creations this time for our ‘Anything goes’ challenge and good luck, love Jacky x
Lovely card and cute little trees! Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!
Gorgeous
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
WOW! Those trees are fantastic! (Blame the paper - it messes with the lens and light. Honest!) I bet this card is even more awesome in real life! :)) Thanks so much for sharing your super scrapilicious creation with us at StampInsanitY! :)
Love the trees! that was a lot of work cutting those trees. You did great!
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and full of sparkle and shine, thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate x
What great trees!, just love the way you have made them! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you at the next challenge. Jill
great christmas card, love your trees,
thanks a lot for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge
hugs
Annette
I love this sparkly card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
fantastic christmas card, your trees are wonderful! Well done and thanks for taking part in this fortnights Ellephantastic challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x
Hi Leanne , I left a comment for you a couple of days ago for some reason it is not registered. Your card is so good you have done so much work on this card. love the glittery paper you have used.
Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!
ps for me it works sometimes to take my pictures with the macro function on my camera, maybe this helps :)
Crazy cute little trees!
Thanks for playing this week!
Dee - LRW DT
I love this fabulous card.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx
Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla
Wow! What a special design!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT
Awesome christmas card. I like it.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
A really super card!
Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss! Hope you can share more inspiration at our next challenge!
Mary J x
What a love card! I love the image and the colors! Thank you for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog! xx Bianca
Beautiful card!! thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
hugs,
Rachel
Wonderful card. Love the shimmery paper and the 3D trees are so creative. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Great little card!
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week!
Dont forget about our 100th challenge coming soon!x
Wow, love those trees!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Fabulous acrd! I love the trees.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)
hugs, Vanja
Fabulous trees!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Fabulous how you made the trees. Love it. thanks for joining StampInsanity and Delightful Challenges.
Rosalien
Very cool! I love the paper and know how hard it can be to photograph. The popped up trees are PERFECT for the OSC challenge. THANKS for playing and GOODLUCK!
stunning card thanks for entering this weeks challenge at abc.
hugs Clare x
Ooh, the sparkle is so beautiful and I love those trees. Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends snowflake challenge this week!
Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad! Look out for all the fun at our 100th challenge coming soon! Hugs Tina (DT) xx
Great christmascard! Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
Hope to see you next time...
Greetings,
Katja
Hi Leanne
Fabulous card! It is so hard to photograph the shiny paper. The trees are incredible. You really have done an outstanding job.
Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.
Michelle :-)
Fantastic card! The shimmery paper is beautiful!
Gorgeous card, love the shimmer and your trees ar fab. Thanks for joining us at ABC and CYDA this time.
Hugs, Donna x
Love your pop up card, it looks great especially the tree's. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx
P.S Some blog candy up for grabs on my blog ;-)
Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
A fabulous creation.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.
Mel X
This is lovely. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin this week.
Hugs
Valxx
What a lovely card. I love that the trees are 3D! thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic. Best of luck. Hugs x
This is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
Linds x
Love these little trees! Beautiful work!
I love youe card with the dimensional trees.
Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x
These tree's do look amazing. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx
P.S Some blog candy here...
www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk
Very pretty! I love the 3D. Happy New Year! I have become a follower.
Post a Comment