Hello Friends,
Today, I'm sharing a card I made for an IG hop, 'Build your Stash'. The theme for this month's hop was appreciation. Last week, I attended the Stash Summit for some inspiration. This is the first card I made, inspired by Nicki Baxley.
Products used:
#darice (embossing folder), vellum, #lawnfawn (heart & bling dies), #tayloredexpressions (flower dies), leaves (company unknown), #winnie&walter (sentiment stamp)
The background was embossed, the die cut flowers were shaped for dimension and arranged over the vellum heart with leaves. Finished off with a stamped sentiment and die cut bling.
Challenges entered:
#paperfunday - anything goes
#timeout - heart, red, sparkle
#diecutdivas - red
#simonsayswednesday - heart
#pammiesinkypinky - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne
5 comments:
Such a lovely card.
A very nice design indeed! Thanks for playing along our February challenge at Die Cut Divas.
Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and Best of luck in the draw. We invite you to check out the new Pick 3 Challenge, and hopefully you'll play along there soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Pick 3 Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Wow! So very beautiful Leanne! I love the embossed background, vellum heart and sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)
What a beautiful elegant card Leanne! So pretty with the little flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. :)
Post a Comment