"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Embossing Fun

Hello friends,

Happy New Year!! I'm back after nearly two months to share a card I'd made some time ago, but never shared. It was made using the leftover scraps from an ink blended background panel I'd made for THIS card.





Products used:
#catherinepooler inks, #sizzix (embossing folder), scalloped circle (sent as RAK), printed sentiment & #nuvo (crystal drops)  

The leftover ink blended scraps from a previous project were glued on a 1.5 inch wide piece of white cardstock, embossed, then rubbed the raised embossed design with a white ink pad and finished off with a sentiment and crystal drops. 

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes
#timeout - favourite technique (embossing)
#simplyCAS - CAS 

Edited to add: A little recognition for this card...

Have a great day.
Leanne

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a clever AND BEAUTIFUL design! Love the idea of embossing your scrap for added texture while still creating a CAS card! Nicely done my friend!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

Carol said...

I love how you did this technique and ended up with such a gorgeous card! I have to try this! So happy that you shared your favorite techniques on this card with us at Tine Out!

Donna Walls said...

This is an amazing CAS design and kudos on using those pretty snippets of paper. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Pick 3 Challenge
Classic Design Challenge

Barb Finnical said...

I love this card, Leanne! The detail is absolutely stunning. That embossing folder is the perfect size and texture for this. I love the soft colors too. It really makes the embossing stand out. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!

Kate said...

Love this effect Leanne! Thanks for sharing your Favourite Cardmaking Technique with us at Time Out, hope you'll join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out)!

Quillish said...

I love embossing folders too and I love that we can do so many techniques with them. Your card is so creative and a CAS perfection. Love how it turned out. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out challenges - Hugs ~ Ishani
https://www.ishaniscards.com/