Hello friends,
Sharing this card I made for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event. Here I CASEd Anna. The technique of stamping with watercolors was new to me, and I had to give it a try.
Products used:
#fbsstamps (image, scroll & sentiment), #justrite (frame die), watercolors & gold acrylic paint
The image was stamped with watercolors, then with gold acrylic paint, covered the panel with spatters and die cut the panel. The scroll was stamped with gold paint, the sentiment with ink, then fussy cut and glued. The die cut panel was adhered to the card base and covered with gold paper for contrast.
Challenges entered:
#paperfunday - anything goes
#peaceonearth - Christmas
Have a great day.
Leanne
3 comments:
Oooh, I love the gold!
This looks so very elegant with the shiny edges and CAS wreath.
Lia DT POE
That's a new to me technique also, and your card turned out very festive and pretty. Thanks for sharing this amazing card at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Classic Design Challenge
Post a Comment