Hello friends,
In today's card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, I CASEd Glenda. The main element on her card was snowflakes. Seeing Nicki Baxley's neon snowflakes, I was inspired to pull out the paper I used for Iris Folding many years ago and had forgotten about for that shimmery look.
Supplies used:
#hellobluebird (dies), shimmery paper & #stampin'up (sentiment)
One snowflake each was die cut from the entire set. The tiny snowflake die was used to cut some halves from the leftovers, which were glued along the edges, and the tips of the largest snowflake were used to cut out the tiny circles and dots. Then finished off with a stamped sentiment.
Challenges entered:
#sssmonday - add texture
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#neglectedstuff - shimmery paper
Have a beautiful Sunday.
Leanne
2 comments:
So pretty!
WOW those snowflakes are so, so pretty! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE
Post a Comment