Hello friends,
I still have a few more cards to share for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event. Here I CASEd Angie. I loved the layout of her card, but I made a square one.
Supplies used:
#lawnfawn (images, dies & sentiment), #stampin'up (paper), #nuvo creativepens (birds), #rangerdistressinks (clouds, leaves & branch) & glitter glue.
A panel of watercolor paper was inked to depict clouds, adhered to the card base and the colored designer paper was glued over it to reveal an open window. The stamped, colored and die cut images were glued in place. The previously coloured and die cut stitched leaves were die cut again from the leaf in this set, adhered in place to show falling leaves, and finished off with a stamped sentiment.
Challenges entered:
#lawnfawnatics - holiday
#diecutdivas - critters
#asyoulikeit - critters (I like bird critters because their chirping is music to my ears)
#ssswednesday - anything goes
Have a beautiful day.
Leanne
4 comments:
A very cute CAS card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
How very cute!
Sweet scene in the window - love it! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!!
So cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Post a Comment