"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Designer Paper Santa

Hello friends,

Sharing another card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing BreAnn. I copied her card sketch with an element in the centre.



Products used:
#echopark (paper & image) & die cut bling.

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#parkhopping - Santa's Land
#peaceonearth - Christmas

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Leanne

2 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

Great way to use up patterned paper to make lots of Christmas cards!

Barb Finnical said...

I absolutely love this card, Leanne! It’s nice that you made it with just a couple simple images, but the impact is really great. I love the colors too. It’s always fun to see pink on a Christmas card, and who doesn’t love Santa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!