Hello friends,
Sharing a colorful and sparkly card I made for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Tracey McNeely. I was inspired to use the die I'd placed in the unwanted lot of supplies for this card. The elements from her card include the colors, but in brighter hues and trees.
Supplies used:
#rangerdistressinks, #kellypurkey (die), #uniko (sentiment) & star sequins
A panel of watercolor paper was directly inked with the ink pads and then spritzed with water to allow the colors to lightly mix and react with water. Once dry, the panel was die cut multiple times until it was used up. The pieces were then arranged on the card base, star sequins were added and finished off with a stamped sentiment.
Challenges entered:
#colorfuloptions - colorful
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#parkhopping - Holiday World
#sssmonday - add texture
#ssswednesday - CAS
Have a great day.
Leanne
2 comments:
Lovely card, Leanne! I really like how you have colored the trees and then cut them out. I also love those little stars on the top of each of them. So very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We love seeing the beautiful things that you’ve made!
Fabulous CASE of Tracey!
Post a Comment