Hi Friends,
Stencil 360 has got me hooked. With only the basic tool and no stencil, I was inspired by Ardyth Percy Robb to create a card for the sketch challenge #51 at Sunbirdsparkreate with a DIY stencil. Sheer fun!!
Products used: #catherinepooler inks (9 in all), #alinacutle (dies to make the stencil), #unikostudio (Mehndi Mandala stencil for dots) free online (sentiment), silver acrylic paint (generous splatters) & gems
Challenges entered:
#diecutdivas - birthday & die cut
#timeout - Inspired by 'Turn Around' by Bonnie Tyler
#paperfunday - anything goes & stencils
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
Leanne
4 comments:
Your stencil work is wonderful. I'm so glad you joined our Die Cut Divas' challenge of making a Birthday Card.
Leanne, this is such a lovely card! The stenciling technique really looks great, especially how the colors overlap. I love how it sparkles too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!
What a fun card. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.
Wow.. it is such a fun card.. Love the choice of colours. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti
Post a Comment