Hello Friends,
Sometime last year, I joined a cardmaking summit, and I have a couple of PHD's. Christmas in July has inspired me to complete them.
Products used:
#stampinup (paper), #spellbinders (embossing folder), #justrite (sentiment die),#verve(sentiment stamp) & gold acrylic paint (around edges)
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#sssmonday - own background
#abcchristmas - non-Christmas stash papers
Leanne

8 comments:
Such a beautiful design and that embossing pattern is fabulous!
Wow, Leanne, I absolutely love this! Fabulous texture! Thanks for sharing with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
This is awesome, Leanne. I really like the pressure embossed background. It's a basket weave design, and it looks stunning on this sweet Christmas card.
Stunning card! Wow!
Wow! This looks so cool and awesome. Love the pattern paper with the embossed background. Thank you for sharing at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
papers - then the embossing!
Such an effective design and a great way to use non-Christmas stash. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Wonderful card - love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment