"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Masculine- Collar Fold

Hello Friends,

As I was going through my stash of papers, I found this lonesome argyle print double-sided paper that was slightly creased. So, I made this masculine collar fold card and embossed it to cover the flaws.




Products used:
designer paper, #papertreyink (sentiment die) #mft (numeral die for dots) & bronze card (recycled card for sentiment & dots)

Challenges entered:
#girlscreativefun - anything goes with pattern paper
#sssmonday - summertime blues
#thecardconcept - inspired by colors

Have a great day.
Leanne

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Leanne - and you chose a wonderful embossing folder that complements the design in the paper. Where there's a will there's a way!!
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

Well, hide you did and beautifully I must say! What an awesome masculine card! (I'm inspired!!) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a great card with fabulous texture. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We appreciate you and hope to have you join us again real soon. Blessings to you!