Hello,
When I returned to crafting after a very long hiatus last year, I searched for project videos using distress inks. @jennifermcguireink's video caption "Colouring with Bleach" was enough to spark my interest and CASE her card.
Products used:
#ranger distress ink (Prize Ribbon), #honeybee (floral stamp), #papersmooches & #winniewalter (sentiment stamps), embossing powder, bleach, watercolour paper
The watercolour paper (previously painted blue) was distress inked, clear heat embossed the floral images, then painted them with bleach, which changes the colour of the images to a softer blue. A fun technique!
Challenges entered:
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes
#flowerchallenge - flowers & stripes
Hope to be back soon.
Leanne
4 comments:
I've tried the bleach trick but never with inked paper, Leanne. The lighter flowers look wonderful with the dark blue background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.
Cool technique and one I've never tried, I guess because I'm clumsy and afraid of bleach LOL We're so happy you've joined us at The Paper Funday Challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative card with us.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges
Great card & technique. The dark coours really pop this wonderful technique.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
What a gorgeous card!! Great technique I've never tried but it looks great on your card!!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
Have a great day.
Gerda
Post a Comment