Hi there,
I'm sharing a card I made for the blog hop ' An Encouraging Word'. I thought this design would be easy, but it wasn't because the stamps were small. If I ever repeat this design, it will surely be one with larger stamps.
Products used:
#Stampendous & FireCracker designs (sentiment stamps), #sct (floral stamps), #justrite (label die), #catherinepooler inks, #nuvo crystal drops & #nuvo shimmer powder (splatters)
Challenges entered:
#ssswednesday - make it girly
#sssmonday - warm weather = spring flowers
#double-d - spring flowers
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#allsorts - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne


4 comments:
Despite struggling with tiny stamps your card has turned out beautifully, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Those tiny stamps are so dainty and pretty, and you've made a wonderful CAS springtime card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!
What a great idea to put the die cut over the flowers, it looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Beautiful card, your struggle with the small stamps was worth it, glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
Post a Comment