"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Spring has Sprung

Hello,

The card I'm sharing here today was made for an IG hop whose theme was birds. So, after 8 long years, I dug out this stamp and die set!! 




Products used:
#papertreyink die & stamp set & #catherinepooler inks

Challenges entered:
#asyouseeit - birds
#alphabet - 'W' wings
#simonsayswednesday - anything goes
#freshlymadesketches - Sketch #675

Have a lovely day.
Leanne

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birds are so sweet and I love how they're perched on your card too! This makes me look forward to Spring for sure! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Heather said...

Such a beautiful set, Leeanne - so glad you used it for us! These are the prettiest birds, and I love their delicate branches, too! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Jan Clothier said...

I really like the way your birds swoop in from each side on their bright branches. I like the strong, bright colours you've used for them too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You See It. :-)

Heather Cooper said...

What a lovely card this set makes, Leeanne! Those birds and cherry blossoms are a beautiful match! Thanks for exploring our theme at As You See It Challenges!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very pretty card, that set deserved to finally be used! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your colourful birds flying in on each side of your card, sitting amongst the cherry blossoms are lovely and perfect to welcome spring. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Leeanne. The birds are delightful sitting on the branches like that. A lovely CAS style of card
Blessings
Maxine