Hello friends,
It's been a month already since I shared on blogger. The days are surely flying by. Here's my 2nd card which I uploaded for the Spellbinders #lilacshimmercontest, but haven't had the time to share it here.
Products used:
#spellbinders die, #tsukineko ink (on die cuts), poster paint (splatters), #stampin'up (sentiment) & bling
Techniques used:
diecutting, stamping & paint splattering


2 comments:
oh WOW, this is stunning. I love the textures to it. Thanks so very much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's a real treat to have you join us. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing creativity.
This is beautiful. Wonderful texture and such a sweet design. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you for playing along with us. Have a blessed and Happy New Year and Christmas. Oh, and don't forget to join us for our 5th Annual Blog Hop starting tomorrow. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment