Hello friends,
This is just a note to say hello to you all after a very long time. I may not have been blogging, but have been active on Instagram. Due to time constraints, I found IG to be a a better platform for quick shares. However, due to some recent glitches, I decided to return to blogger & meet old friends who do not use IG. By the way, all that I shared on Instagram has been uploaded in my gallery so, you can visit the page to see what I've been up to all this time.
#catherinepooler inks, #pinkfresh studio die sentiment, #spellbinders embossing folder sequins & black watercolor.
Techniques used:
Ink blending, ink lifting, dry embossing & die cutting
Challenges entered:
#pinkfreshWCMDchallenge - anything goes
#pinkfreshchallenge - color & theme
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#ssswchallenge - add texture
Thanks for visiting. Hope to be back soon.
Leanne

2 comments:
Such wonderful colors and texture on this fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you play along with us and I hope you'll visit us again soon. I prayed for you this evening and I really appreciate you. Have a wonderfully creative week.
Hi there ..wow what a clever idea ..Love the blending of colours for card front
Post a Comment