Hello!
Happy Monday to you all. I'm back to share tags for the 25 days of Christmas tags event. I had a marathon tag making session yesterday, so be prepared for many posts from me. Kindly excuse me for not including the process involved, but I'm sure the list of supplies will explain it all.
Happy Monday to you all. I'm back to share tags for the 25 days of Christmas tags event. I had a marathon tag making session yesterday, so be prepared for many posts from me. Kindly excuse me for not including the process involved, but I'm sure the list of supplies will explain it all.
TAG #1
The inspiration for this tag was Emily from the Ellen Hutson DT.
Supplies Used :
Hero Arts - Designer Snowflakes
MFT - Little letters die-namics
snowflake sequin
oxide ink
white embossing powder
Brilliance Platinum planet ink
ice stickles
snowflake sequin
oxide ink
white embossing powder
Brilliance Platinum planet ink
ice stickles
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - AG Christmas/own background
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com - AG with dies
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com - AG stamping #168
https://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com - AG
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com - AG stamping #168
https://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com - AG
TAG #2
Tracey McNeely was my muse for this tag.
Supplies Used :
Darice dimensional sticker
oxide ink
snowflake sequins
oxide ink
snowflake sequins
3D pearl outliner (snow)
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - AG Christmas/own background






5 comments:
cute moose tag, I always do moose cards at Christmas
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner
An elegant snowflake joy tag, and a super-cute reindeer tag! More great additions to the 25 Tags of Christmas Tags linkup!
A beautiful snow flake tag Leanne, and that reindeer one gave me a smile.
Blessings
Maxine
beautiful tag...love your wonderful background! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
Two terrific tags!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment