"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags (day 12)

Hello!
I'm back with two more tags for the 25 days of Christmas tags event. 

TAG #1
This tag was easy to make with a self made template, but most difficult to capture the beauty reflected by the iridescent stars in the pics. The first pic shows the actual colours, the rest altered as I clicked the pics in bright light..  


Here's a blurry pic that captured the different colors reflected.
Caly from the PPP design team was my inspiration for this tag. See her beautiful tag below.
Supplies Used:
pearlescent green cardstock
iridescent star sequins
star sticker
The template was traced on cardstock, fussy cut and assembled. The entire tree including the star was adhered on white cardstock with the hanging cord between the two layers and again fussy cut. The branch ends were curled upwards for dimension and finished off with star sequins and another two sticker stars.
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...

TAG #2

Marge also a PPP designer was my muse for this tag.
Supplies Used:
MFT - Cross Stitch circle STAX 
SRM sticker (sentiment)
DP
silver cardstock 
iridescent sequins
silver yarn
After die cutting the DP and adding the sentiment, the holder of the bauble was scored, cut to shape adhered in place and finished off with sequins and a bow.
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
Will be back with more hopefully soon.
Have a great day.
Leanne

10 comments:

Lisa said...

They're so gorgeous!! I really love the beautiful tree!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

Love love love that tree tag Leanne - that is stunning! The ornament tag is beautifully made too! Your are really rocking these tags
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissie said...

Simple and really effective tags!
Thanks so much for playing along with Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!
Chrissie

Joyce said...

Love both of these tags. That tree is especially creative, with all the dimension on the branches. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Leanne!
You sure have created some lovely tags for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. I've gotten SO much inspiration from this amazing event. However, I haven't really been able to enter like I'd wish because I'm recovering from a serious shoulder surgery that has left me with a "gimpy" arm for now. I'd be entering like crazy if I could (LOL). I wish you luck on your entries. I did make a tag for Day 6 for one of the Design Teams I'm on, but I had created most of that one ahead of my surgery. I can now stamp and create a bit, but not like I'd wish. Not just yet anyway. I do have a really awesome give-away on my blog for this special event, and I'd love to have you enter. I'm leaving you the link below so you can check it out. Thanks so much for sharing your tags in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always grateful to have you play along, and hope you will visit often.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

My personal blog/give-away link:
http://karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2018/11/25-days-of-christmas-tags-with-paper.html

cm said...

Such lovely tags, sporting their sparkly decorations. Your dimensional tree..oh my! Swooning! Thrilled that you're playing tag with us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!
~carol

Susan Renshaw said...

Amazing tree tag!
Love the sparkly circle one too!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely pair of tags and they will make any gift special!
Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful tags, love the ornament one
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner

Susan Renshaw said...

Me again...
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!