"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

DP Christmas Card

Hi!
Thanks to all of you for your visits and comments on my recent tags. Truly humbled by the response especially on Instagram. 
Kylie just had her 12 Days of Christmas cards event, I've been so inspired by her CAS cards, made some, procrastinated and before I realised it, the 12 days were over. So here's my first Christmas card for the year 
Supplies Used:
Rasberry Road Designs - Christmas DP
sentiment stamp unknown
black embossing powder
A quick card put together with strips of DP and an embossed sentiment.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
https://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com - AG old stamp (been in my possession for over 2 years)
Will be back soon.
Leanne

7 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

That's a pretty mix of papers! The sentiment stands out well. Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber.

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Grantham said...

What a fun idea to layer and mix your papers, great way to use scraps. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

What a great idea to use a mix of lovely Christmas papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love how you used your patterned paper on your wonderful card, I love patterned paper
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a fabulous way to use some scrap pieces of cardstock and I love the vintage appeal! Thank you for playing along with us over at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x