How are you all? I had another cardmaking session over a week ago but just didn't feel like blogging as I was down with flu. I'm back to normal now and here are my cards for Winnie & Walter using In bloom-Lola's Bouquet and In bloom-Addie's Garden sets for the first time. Sentiments used are from CAS-ual Fridays- Pretty Posies and the colors are inspired by W & W's July color challenge.
Card 1:
This card is for Rerun #32 featuring their Mini Scenery-Madison. As I do not own the same, I decided to use a stencil as an alternative. The project was mainly inspired by Gayatri Muralis use of blooms.
Card 2:
Card 3:
Ended up making this as I did not want to waste the card put aside due to an error while making the previous card wherein, I accidentally placed the tape at a wider distance and so had started afresh.
Three bands of color of varying widths were masked and inked. The vase and tulips and leaves were stamped an cardstock, coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and arranged into the vase by cutting an opening for the flower stems and leaves to go through. The entire arrangement was adhered with foam tape and finished off with a sentiment and Nuvo crystal drops.
Ended up making this as I did not want to waste the card put aside due to an error while making the previous card wherein, I accidentally placed the tape at a wider distance and so had started afresh.
Three bands of color of varying widths were masked and inked. The vase and tulips and leaves were stamped an cardstock, coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and arranged into the vase by cutting an opening for the flower stems and leaves to go through. The entire arrangement was adhered with foam tape and finished off with a sentiment and Nuvo crystal drops.
I'm also entering these cards into challenges at...
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goeshttp://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - anything goes #57
http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com - anythng goes #J2518
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2018/07/summer-cas-card-challenge.html - CAS (Card 2 & 3)
Have a great day!
Leanne







8 comments:
Such a beautiful collection of cards in gorgeous hues
Cheers
Dr Sonia
A fabulous gallery of cards shared . Well done with the distressed edges to cover up masking tape drama .great colour combos on all cards .
Wonderful cards using your color inspiration! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
They are all so stunning!! I love the colors and designs of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
All three cards are absolutely beautiful! I especially like the last one with the vase! So happy you linked up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over at The House that Stamps Built!
Wonderful cards! All fun floral themes and interesting colors and designs. Glad you are feeling better- I just had a week of some weird virus as well. Hope other than your virus that you are having a great summer. My husband just returned from Mumbai on business- monsoon and all. SO many hours worked- I would have come with him, but had already agreed to babysit my daughters dog......LOL Hugs!
These are all so pretty!! I think my favorite is the first with the stenciled background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Such beautiful cards, all the cards have so much dimension and detail, great work.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment