"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

A Clean & Simple Card for MFT

Hello! 
    I’m taking a leap and playing along with the MFT superstar challenge in the CAS category. After selecting the MFT product to use, I decided to go with the black and white colour scheme for a thank you card in reply to messages of sympathy. Besides, these cards have to be mass produced and I thought this design will be quick and easy to re-create.

Supplies used:
MFT die-namics -Formal flourish
MFT stamp -Thanks so very much
Xyron creative station lite with adhesive
Sequins
    A piece of black cardstock was run through the Xyron machine for adhesive, then through the Big Shot. The die cut was adhered, the sentiment stamped, then added a part of another die cut for continuity and finished off with sequins. The use of the Xyron machine made the process extremely quick and easy.
Also entering this card at ...
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.com - one layer
    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Leanne

7 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Sherri Thacker said...

This is so elegant yet so simple! Perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy.

Lisa said...

Elegant and beautiful, my friend!! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to visit for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning, dramatic - these are great cards Leanne - and I know what you mean about mass production - you don't want them too fussy!
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Leanne, such an elegant CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

suzARTe said...

Such a simple and elegant thank you card.

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card!!! thanks for playing with cards in envy!!!