Hi!
Glad I'm able to post again today. Started on this tag last week and after a long break, I put it together yesterday. Most time was spent making the microminiature wreath which I could have done without, but I enjoy adding details. I hope you like what you see here today.
Glad I'm able to post again today. Started on this tag last week and after a long break, I put it together yesterday. Most time was spent making the microminiature wreath which I could have done without, but I enjoy adding details. I hope you like what you see here today.
Supplies used:
Papermania tag
chalk pastels (background)
Simon says stamp-Kelly Purkey-triangles die (trees)
house die (RAK- Thanks Nikki)
Crayola markers
ice stickles
glossy accents
Crackerbox Palace (sentiment)
Brilliance-pearlescent sky blue (sentiment)
double sided foam tape
Bistro white chalk marker (snow)
The inspiration for this tag is from Kittie's day seven tag below. First all the die cut embellishments were given their finishing touch as follows...
Trees- White cardstock was used for diecutting. Next, the triangles from the diecut were cut into little trees, then coloured with green leaving parts uncoloured to depict snow.
House- The house die sent as RAK was coloured peach to red. White paper was glued on the reverse across the door and window openings, then coloured. Some white paper was cut and adhered atop the roof and chimney as snow.
Wreath- A hole punch was used on a bit of green cardstock, then cut around it to form a ring. The bow was made with two teeny winnie red triangles and two elongated triangles and the bits were put together on the ring. Stickles and glossy accents were used for its finishing touch.
The sky was blended with chalk pastels and the scene was completed the die cuts and four layers of snow banks made with torn paper. The house, two trees in front and snow bank with stamped sentiment were adhered with dimensional tape. Finally, falling snow was added by gently tapping the chalk marker with a finger.
Trees- White cardstock was used for diecutting. Next, the triangles from the diecut were cut into little trees, then coloured with green leaving parts uncoloured to depict snow.
House- The house die sent as RAK was coloured peach to red. White paper was glued on the reverse across the door and window openings, then coloured. Some white paper was cut and adhered atop the roof and chimney as snow.
Wreath- A hole punch was used on a bit of green cardstock, then cut around it to form a ring. The bow was made with two teeny winnie red triangles and two elongated triangles and the bits were put together on the ring. Stickles and glossy accents were used for its finishing touch.
The sky was blended with chalk pastels and the scene was completed the die cuts and four layers of snow banks made with torn paper. The house, two trees in front and snow bank with stamped sentiment were adhered with dimensional tape. Finally, falling snow was added by gently tapping the chalk marker with a finger.
I'm entering this tag for challenges at...
http://inmycreativeopinion. blogspot.ca - Christmas tag
http://stamplorations. blogspot.com - holiday tag
http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com - tag with die cuts
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://www.stampingwithloll.com - mix media tag
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.co.uk - layers (snow banks & dies)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Christmas dies
I have another tag ready, so will be back soon.
Leanne
Leanne




10 comments:
Awesome tag Leanne! Adorable winter snow scene with your beautiful red house all decorated for the holidays. Thanks for sharing at my tag event!
OMG this is just adorable! And WOW love that little wreath ... I would not have had the patience LOL! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAGS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!
Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.
This is so gorgeous!! I love your tag!! It looks amazing!! So, so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
What a wonderful winter scene. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
Kathy DRU DT A
Leanne your tag is gorgeous - the detail on that wreath must be incredible IRL.
Blessings
Maxine
Super little tag and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT. Hugz, Z
Gorgeous tag with an adorable design! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x
Gorgeous tag with an adorable design! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x
I just LOVE this tag! Tags with little houses on them are my very favorite, and I love the colors too!
Take care!
Michele
A wonderful little scene, Leanne, and your tiny, tiny wreath is a sweet detail! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Post a Comment