"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Glitzy Glitter

Hello!
    How are you all? I missed being here but both my laptop and I were sick. My laptop has a major hardware problem and I managed to get around my son to lend me his laptop for now. As for me, I was down with a nasty flu, I'm way better and am now joining the MFT Camp Create. The goal is to participate in the five craft sessions each day and earn a Camp Create badge. I couldn't be here earlier, but I did craft all five days and will be posting my makes before the deadline for sure. So here's my first make for Glitzy Glitter.

Supplies used:
MFT-background stamp
sentiment
Ranger black embossing powder
glitter
glue
    The background was heat embossed on water-colour paper. The PVA glue was diluted with a little water. Then using a paintbrush, it was applied  to a few random sections at a time (to prevent  drying) and glitter sprinkled over it. The process was repeated until 12 sections were covered in one colour then heat embossed. After repeating the same with the remaining colours, the panel was cut diagonally. The panels were adhered on the card base leaving a space for the sentiment stamp.

I'm also entering this card for a challenge at...
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
    Will be back soon with my next post but do excuse me for not visiting you all. I will do so as soon as I get my own laptop back. 
Thanks for visiting.
Leanne

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the sparkle and the design!! It looks amazing!! I hope both you and your computer are feeling much better soon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the background and the shimmering glitter!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Leeanne - love the glitter against the black stamping - sorry to hear about your computer, and glad to hear you have recovered from the flu.
Blessings
Maxine

Sidelle Menon said...

this is so cute! Love the simplicity, the pattern and colours! :D

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely pattern on this card and I love colours as well. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx