"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Love One Another

Hi!
   Thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comments. Just made a card yesterday for a wedding and am here to enter it into a challenge. 


Supplies used:
a panel of handmade paper from India
an embossed panel using Dreamweaver stencil
gold tape from a chocolate box
a die cut square with stitched border
ODDB stamp - Love one another 
heart shaped confetti
Crayola felt tip pens
gold ink dabbed lightly on embossed panel and card
foam tape
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
Thanks for visiting. Hope to be back soon. 
Leanne

9 comments:

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely Wedding card, I am sure the recipient will love the card, the main image is so pretty and perfect for a wedding card. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Leanne the hearts look so beautiful ...and about the colored burlap query you had...had already answered right on the blog post on 11th itself!! Well no worries...yes colored laminated burlap is available at Itsy Bitsy in A 4 and even large sheets...not very expensive too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Leanne!! I love the pretty hearts and the gold paper!! What a beautiful wedding card!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your heart is colored beautifully and to perfection!! The image is perfect for a wedding or anniversary card. The recipient will love it. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

katieo said...

Gorgeous wedding card. I love the hearts and the gold strip. Thank you for joining the DL.ART November Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Linky Challenge. Katie-DL.ART-DT member

Monica said...

This is beautiful, Leandra and how cleverly you recycle. I love the flowers on the hearts.

If you are okay with it, I would like to send you a parcel with extra stamps I have. Let me know.

Warmly,

Monica

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Leanne..I too thought that the hearts were a beautiful embellishment and the simple card design gave them the highlight they deserve
hugs Shirley-Anne

Julie Gearinger said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the intertwined hearts along with all of the white- perfect for a wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge- hugs and have a blessed week!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!