"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Quilling- Quiet/White space

Hi!
    Today is my last assignment for MFT Summer School, lesson #5- Quiet/White Space with this quilled Malasian flower, thank you card.  

Here's a close up...
 

Supplies used:
A4 paper - manually cut into strips
Melissa Frances Pearls
Sentiment - Ditto-Mixed messages
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://mftstamps.com/blog - Quiet/White space
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Anything goes
   Thank MFT for these five lessons, they were certainly beneficial. Thanks to you my friends for your visit. 
Have a wonderful weekend.
Leanne

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Elegant and gorgeous!! The quilling looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Kline said...

hello Leanne! super sweet card, these flowers are stunning! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Shirley-Anne said...

WOW ,your quilling is superb .Leanne , the card is a stunner
hugs Shirley-Anne

suzARTe said...

hi Leanne,
love this quilling card, good to see that you are still creating. Just to let you know that I have started the Anything goes blog again at http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/. I hope you will consider to enter some of your creations. I was looking at the card you sent me when my dad passed away, I can't believe that was already four years ago.