Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Apologies, for
being MIA again so long. It was only because I resolved not to blog or visit
any blogs during lent. As far as teaching is concerned, neither the principal nor
the headmistress of the middle school are letting me go, so I’m continuing. I love the fact that I’m
out of home after 18yrs and have some new friends too. I have been crafting on
and off and hope to share those projects with you whenever time permits besides
visiting you of course. Oh! I almost forgot. I have finally
completed & published two new pages above. Do take a peek & let me know your opinion.
Here’s my CAS Easter card for you today which didn't picture well...
The image and sentiment were stamped using Gina K’s- Basket Blessings stamp set, coloured with both Crayola and Prismacolor pencils. The
co-ordinating colours at the lower edge is just a strip of designer paper.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/ - Clean & Simple
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Spring with pastel colours
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ - Anything Easter
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com - Clean & Simple

22 comments:
Pretty CAS card! Good Job!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
Very cute card...
Hi Leanne,Thanks for the follow and candy entry (good luck)
I am now following you and have looked through your lovely blog you have some great creations here and your children are very talented too :)
Hugzz Val xx
hi Leanne,
so nice to see you back on your blog and hope you had a Lovely Easter. I just realized where you live in Karachi, you must know many of our friends.
We had a lovely Easter, dad was with us in spirit. The homily at Easter Sunday mass was so riveting and thought provoking, I really enjoyed it and in the evening we went to see "the world's most exotic marigold hotel", I absolutely love this movie and would highly recommend it :).
Back to your card, I just love the CAS design and the cute little Easter image.
Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along and thanks so much for uploading my badge as well, I really appreciate it :)
The two new pages you have added are great, it's great that all pictures link up to the original posts, awesome idea.
Cute Easter card and glad to know you are enjoying your job now
Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Adorable CAS card, thanks for playing with us at the CCCB. hugs, Marjo
So sweet! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at the second-prize drawing!
Good luck,
Rene :D
Cute CAS project! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
So super cute Leanne. Loving those chick! Saw your card at MIM and called by for a closer look. Have a great day,Julie x
sweet little image .Simply a lovely card .
Hi Leanne
Nice to have you back again! Glad that you are enjoying your job.
You CAS card is wonderful, I love the sweet little chicks.
Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Michelle :o)
This is so beautiful. Perfect balance of white space, image and text. And such a cute image it is, too!
Wondweful card with a great sentiment
Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect for our challenge,
Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x
Hi Leeanne,
So glad you could join my giveaway at We Heart Paper Crafts. Hope you could join my sister and I at our new blog http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you there!
Venus
great CAS card - sweet - perfect for us challenge -thank so much for playing with
Lollipop Crafts challenges - hugs Joanna
fabby CAS card Leanne! Sorry for writing back to you, have been very busy. I have not posted my brother's wedding invites on the blog yet, will ping you whenever I do.
What a lovely CAS card!
Hugs and smiles
Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (TCCCB DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
Pretty work for a CAS card :)
builders
Post a Comment