"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

In Sympathy

Hi friends!
   I hope those of you celebrating Halloween had a fabulous time. I have been busy making sympathy cards lately. Besides a family friend who lost her husband, Susan  from Imagine, Create, Express lost her father a fortnight ago. I know I should have been here earlier to inform those of you who know her. Anyway, I'm here today with a simple card I made for the family friend.


The background paper is from RAK sent by Nina & the flowers are part of the giveaway I won at Lori's blog. The sentiment is K&Company's monogram transfer I won at Amy Jo's blog. Thanks to you my friends for the crafting supplies you so generously offer. Certainly, I wouldn't have reached this far with no supplies available here. 
God Bless you all!!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Use Blue
http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.com - Clean & Simple
http://www.stampingwithbrenda.com/ - CAS with Flowers
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://paperminutes.blogspot.com/ - Blue/White
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes + Bling

14 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Perfect for this sad occasion Leann, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

farmhouse-story said...

such a sad need for such a pretty card, leanne:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your card is lovely and sober

Nice to have you back Leanne

Crafty Loops said...

These are never nice cards to make, but yours is beautiful. Lee x

Erum Tasneem said...

It is an elegant sympathy card. So sad to hear about Suz's father. Thanks for posting about this.

chillin with Quillin said...

So sad,but your card is beautiful!!
Paula

Brenda Dean said...

Love this and your friend will too! I can feel your love and hugs through this card. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

AmyJRockstar said...

So glad you were able to use the things I sent you. You did a lovely job. Sorry for the sad occasion.

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

SUGANTHI said...

Really ,your card is so apt .Like a lot Leanne.

Heike said...

wow, I´ve never seen a bright blue and white sympathy card. I think, it´s really fine and really perfect!
Thanks for joining PM.

Hugs, Heike

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Leanne :-) simple and perfect for any occasion !! lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Leanne your cards are beautiful! thank you for following my blog, I'm on your followers list now, so will keep up to speed with your fab work! Woo x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, very simple and classy. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

~Tammy~ said...

Soft for such an occasion! I have a hard time creating for this occasion.