"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Tricolor Quilled Butterfly

Yesterday I was determined to try quilling & this is my quilled card at my first attempt. I decided to use fluorescent papers to make it colourful, but as they are coloured only on one side I glued two together. Craft punch daisies were used to decorate the rest of it. It's not symmetrical & has a few other flaws, due to two sheets adhered together. I felt like tearing it apart, so my daughter took it away before I did so.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Love this butterfly - such nice colours... please don't tear it apart. Great effort!

Helgas Cake Creations said...

WOW!! and to think u wanted to tear this apart!! looks so colourful n cute.... if u dont want it then kraigs Bday is next in line....

Anonymous said...

this is exquisite, well done
ivel

Leanne said...

Thanks. I simply enjoyed making this quilled card. Hope to try again.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on http://ggcaa.com! Your work is wonderful and I'm a quiller too so visit my other blog http://giddygreetings.com for all things quilling and crafts too! Monica

Paula Bee said...

This is your first attempt at quilling?! Looks better than most of mine and I have been practicing quilling for a while now. Don't tear it up, it is very pretty. Love the colors. :)

SUGANTHI said...

Nice choice of colours . Its a beautiful butterfly. With practice you will no doubt become a good quiller.

MahaXainab said...

I'm lad your daughter took this away because I think that this is beautiful:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is lovely .Don't be so harsh on yourself with such a lovely work of art. I believe art needs no symmetry or perceived perfection. It is exquisite.