"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Death Anniversary memento Card

I made this Memorial card for my sister’s death anniversary. Craft punches were used to cut the felt paper flowers and leaves while the cross was cut from the foil seal on powder milk tins and embossed. This was my largest project ever of over 100 cards. Cutting the crosses made my fingers sore.

7 comments:

Helgas Cake Creations said...

yes i do remember this card.....we all loved the idea......very creative!! pls post some more ..will b lookin forward to seeing the rest of ur creative work!!

Helen said...

Congratulations on launching this site. Wow.. these cards are just beautiful right to the very last detail. A lot of time, effort and love have been put into each and every one of them. Very talented!!!

Monica said...

Such a lovely card... so much hard work must have gone in there to cut the foil. I can imagine why your hands must hurt!

Leanne said...

Helga, I hope to post my work on weekends. Check it out.
Helen, I even printed these 100+ cards at home & actually printed 'handmade with love' on the back.
Thanks Helen & Monica.

diksha said...

hey lea!! leearts is just apt for dis.. u do hv a talent for it..congrats!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful and beautifully thought out
ivel

Leanne said...

Thanks Ivel & Sharda